Notification of voting rights pursuant to Article 26 Section 1 WpHG (German Securities Trading Act)
HUGO BOSS AG received the following information referring to notification pursuant to sec. 25a para. 1 WpHG by Zignago Holding S.p.A., Fossalta di Portogruaro, Italy, on 27 April 2015:
“We herewith notify pursuant to sec. 25a para. 1 WpHG that on 23 April 2015 by aggregating
- voting rights from common shares, we are enabled under certain circumstances to acquire on the basis of a directly held instrument pursuant to sec. 25a para. 1 sentence 1 WpHG, and
- voting rights directly and indirectly held by us pursuant to secs. 21, 22 para. 2 WpHG
we held/would have held a voting rights proportion of 7.10% (equals: 5,000,000 voting rights) in HUGO BOSS AG, Dieselstraße 12, 72555 Metzingen, Germany, calculated from the total amount of voting rights in HUGO BOSS AG in the amount of 70,400,000. As per this date we would have exceeded the threshold of 5% of voting rights.
- our voting rights proportion directly held by us pursuant to sec. 21 WpHG amounts to 4.19% (equals: 2,950,000 voting rights of the aforementioned 5,000,000 voting rights),
- our voting rights proportion attributed to us pursuant to sec. 21, 22 para. 2 WpHG amounts to 2.91% (equals: 2,050,000 voting rights of the aforementioned 5,000,000 voting rights), and
- our voting rights proportion acquirable on the basis of a directly held instrument pursuant to sec. 25a para. 1 sentence 1 WpHG amounts to 2.91% (equals: 2,050,000 voting rights of the aforementioned 5,000,000 voting rights).
The instrument held by us relates to a right of first offer (Recht zur Abgabe eines ersten Angebots) contained in a shareholders agreement, which was signed on 23 April 2015 and ends on 22 April 2018, between us and PFC S.r.l.
The right of first offer relates to shares in HUGO BOSS AG held by PFC S.r.l. and enables us to make an offer and, if PFC S.r.l. accepts such offer, to acquire the shares at terms and conditions set forth in the respective transfer notice by PFC S.r.l., at the latest within one month from the date of receipt by PFC S.r.l. of the respective exercise notice by us.”
Metzingen, April 27, 2015
The Managing Board