Achieving joint responsibility

Committed to increasing sustainability together

HUGO BOSS is committed to upholding human rights and protecting the environment, and works together with its partners to achieve these goals, mitigating environmental impacts and improving working conditions in the supply chain. To meet future sustainability challenges, we rely on learning together and share our knowledge with our partners.

Through these commitments, HUGO BOSS also contributes to Sustainable Development Goals 6 (clean water and sanitation), 8 (decent work and economic growth), 12 (responsible consumption and production), 13 (climate action) and 17 (partnerships for the goals).

We produce around 20 % of our products at own production sites. The remaining 80 % are sourced from suppliers all over the world. HUGO BOSS has been working with its strategic partners for eleven years on average. These relationships are crucial to the company, they are the only way to ensure the high quality of raw materials and finished products. The long-term relationships also make it possible to work on social and environmental subjects together.

What we want to achieve

100 %
of finished goods suppliers have an appropriate control system for their supply chain
of finished goods suppliers have an appropriate control system for their supply chain
Created with Sketch.
by 2025
100 %
goods from suppliers who achieve a result of satisfying or better in the social audits
goods from suppliers who achieve a result of satisfying or better in the social audits
Created with Sketch.
by 2025
100%
of suppliers with a high environmental impact comply with the company's specifications, particularly with regard to climate protection and chemicals management (GSCP, ZDHC, UNFCCC)
of suppliers with a high environmental impact comply with the company's specifications, particularly with regard to climate protection and chemicals management (GSCP, ZDHC, UNFCCC)
Created with Sketch.
by 2025

Suppliers

HUGO BOSS produces one-fifth of its products itself. The rest is sourced from worldwide partners who go through a standardized onboarding process before they are added to the HUGO BOSS supplier portfolio.

Social aspects

Work has to be humane, safe, and fair. That’s why HUGO BOSS commits itself and all of its suppliers to comply with the HUGO BOSS Social Standards.

Environmental aspects

HUGO BOSS works together with its partners to continually improve its environmentally friendly processes. Suppliers are supported in optimizing their environment management and chemicals management processes.

Downloads

Current Topics

HUGO BOSS supports its partner circular.fashion in its crowdfunding campaign

A database for more transparency: HUGO BOSS supports the OAR map of global apparel facilities

Making a difference – the "Tamil Nadu" initiative is proving effective